Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sistem Fungsional Bisnis 2, check it out (part 2)



Here we go in my second post about sfb 2. In this post I will explain about accounting and my journey while I learn it hahaha.

Accounting
Is the process of recording, identification, measurement and reporting of economic information to allow for assessment and decision making.
Three activities in accounting:
1.       Identification and measurement of relevant data for decision making.
2.       Processing the data and then reporting the information generated.
3.       Communicating information to the users of the report.




                In my opinion, the teaching and learning process in this class is effective enough. With Mrs. Raras, we can learn about many of accounting education. Because I like mathematics, this subject is one of my favoutite subject :D. I don’t need to memorize if I can understand all of the lesson. It easy for me. I just can read book alone and enriching myself with many kind of exercises. My friends sometimes ask me to studying together. It makes us can discussion of the lesson that difficult to understand. So far I can learn enough with this subject J.
                Besides that, I find some difficult too. Accurate software, at beginning I was learned it, I can’t understand all of the lesson. Because the practical assistants are confusing too with the accounting language that used in this software. So, I can’t easily to learn it. With the assignment given after practical, I can learn more condition of accounting problem. Many experiences which I get on it. Finally, I find the way how to learn accounting easily.
                So many advantage I learn SFB 2. I conscious that in IS department we need to know about management. Accounting is part of management. I thing learn accounting give me some experience if I work as accountant. Though this is a little probability of my future, I get more great experience in my life that the others.
                Thank you ITS, thank you IS, thank you SFB 2 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More