Friday, August 17, 2012

the sweetest love for Allah in Ramadhan

today August, 17th 2012, the last for sholat tarawih in this ramadhan. My heart is pounding when I hear asma Allah, my body is vibrating, my hand cant stop to hold each other, my tears is falling all :'(. I cried when  the priest (imam) pray for us for our saving in world and the day next. I cry, I am afraid remember I am mortal. Allah be able to take me pass away in secret time. I am afraid cant see the beautiful of ramadhan on the next year. I am afraid if Allah doesnt give me a chance to sseing ramadhan again. The older I am, the better I realize that my ibadah is my needing. I know how the Biggest of Allah's create, make me realize I am just dust. Thanks Allah always helps me though I ever forgot You, thanks Allah always keeps me, thanks Allah always pardones me though I often make mistakes, thanks Allah always besides me, thanks Allah always gives Your Ridho. I love You so :). May I can meet ramadhan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More